New Food License

There are three types of food license available:

Mobile Planning Packet – Food trucks, knock down units and other mobile vendors

New Food License Planning Packet – This is the standard food license, used for restaurants, grocery stores, any permanent structure selling food.

Temporary Food License Planning Packet– Good for one event lasting 5 days or less.


The following documents are required:

Employee Responsibility – All employees must sign!

Choking Poster

Employees Mast Wash Hands Poster – Must be displayed at each hand wash sink!

The following is general food service information:

Risk Level

Rules Review