The Meigs County Health Department is required to conduct two inspections per year of all public schools. The inspections cover a general review of the basic health and safety standards for institutions.
A copy of inspections of the following locations are available upon request.
- Meigs Elementary, Meigs Middle School, and Meigs High School
- Southern Elementary, Southern Middle School, Southern High School
- Eastern Elementary, Eastern Middle School, Eastern High School
- Carleton School Meigs Industries
- Heart of the Valley Head Start in Bradbury
- Heart of the Valley Head Start in Tuppers Plains