Flu Shot Schedule
The Meigs County Health Dept. (MCHD) will administer flu shots on Tuesdays from 9-11AM and 1-3PM beginning Sept. 27th at its offices. Other weekdays require appointments. On Tues, November 1st we will offer the vaccine from 9-11AM and 1-6PM. Meanwhile, we will be out in Meigs County communities to administer flu shots as follows: October 1st – Home National Bank (HNB) Racine Branch 8AM-noon; HNB Syracuse Branch 9AM-noon; October 29th – Rutland Department Store 9AM-noon; Reed’s Country Store 9AM-noon; November 3rd – Meigs County Courthouse 9AM-2PM; November 4th – Ohio Valley Bank/Save-A-Lot 9AM-2PM; November 5th – Farmers Bank Pomeroy Branch 9AM-noon; Farmers Bank Tuppers Plains Branch 8:30AM-noon.
Our Mission Statement:
Protecting the public’s health by working to assure availability of, and access to quality health care services; promoting individual and community responsibility for the prevention of disease, injury, and disability, by providing preventive health care, education and environmental safety, to all members of the community.
- Menactra Vaccine Availability August 16, 2016 - Meigs-Health has no Meningitis A (Menactra) available for those with Medicaid or No Insurance ... Read more »
- Nursing Services week of 8/14/2016 August 16, 2016 - There will be NO NURSING SERVICES available on Wednesday, August 17, 2017. We are ... Read more »
- Flood Cleanup Kits Available July 20, 2016 - Flood Cleanup Kits are available at the Meigs Cooperative Parish in the Mulberry Community ... Read more »
- Funding News July 11, 2016 - The Meigs County Health Department has made the very tough decision to NOT APPLY ... Read more »
- JOB OPENING: WIC Breastfeeding Peer Helper June 22, 2016 - The Meigs County Health Department has an immediate opening for: WIC Breastfeeding Peer Helper ... Read more »
- Shingles Immunizations June 1, 2016 - Meigs County Health Department has Zostavax vaccine to prevent herpes zoster (shingles). Each Tuesday ... Read more »