Our Mission Statement:
Protecting the public’s health by working to assure availability of, and access to quality health care services; promoting individual and community responsibility for the prevention of disease, injury, and disability, by providing preventive health care, education and environmental safety, to all members of the community.
- Flood Cleanup Kits Available July 20, 2016 - Flood Cleanup Kits are available at the Meigs Cooperative Parish in the Mulberry Community ... Read more »
- JOB OPENING: Full-time WIC Director/Certifying Health Professional July 14, 2016 - The Meigs County Health Department seeks a Full-time WIC Director/Certifying Health Professional (RD, DTR, ... Read more »
- JOB OPENING: Health Commissioner – Part – Time July 11, 2016 - The Meigs County Health Department is hiring a health commissioner. Per Ohio law the ... Read more »
- Funding News July 11, 2016 - The Meigs County Health Department has made the very tough decision to NOT APPLY ... Read more »
- JOB OPENING: WIC Breastfeeding Peer Helper June 22, 2016 - The Meigs County Health Department has an immediate opening for: WIC Breastfeeding Peer Helper ... Read more »
- Shingles Immunizations June 1, 2016 - Meigs County Health Department has Zostavax vaccine to prevent herpes zoster (shingles). Each Tuesday ... Read more »